Re-enactors: Please register here: 2018 Re-enactor Registration Form
Please join us on July 14th and 15th for the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Re-enactment.
- Gates open at 9:30am at Crysler Park
- $5 admission – children under 6 free – Get $5 off Upper Canada Village’s day program with your Battle admission wristband.
- Military Camp open to the public from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Live action battle each afternoon starting at 1:30pm with a Children’s Muster and Cannon Run.
- Period Merchants and Artisans
- 1812 Doctor Wartime Surgery Station
- Ongoing demonstrations and drills
- Visit the displays and life-size dioramas at the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Memorial Building.